Thursday, August 4, 2011

Life is busy....

I only have a few minutes (that is my life these days) but I just had to give an update and say that things get better and better each week that goes by.  I tried to be brutally honest when things were tough so I don't want to delay in letting everyone know that things do get better!
It is still overwhelming at times and physically exhausting, but the attachment is happening and we are all settling into our life together. 
This week Daddy took Brandon to the pediatrician and she commented on how much he has changed in the past month since she saw him.  The doctor asked him if he wanted to listen with her stethoscope and he looked to Dad as if to ask permission.  She could not believe it and commented on how that is so great that he already gets that he needs to look to Dad.  Overall he is becoming so much happier and settled.  He is mostly compliant and obedient and very affectionate.  He has come so far!
Brayden is still silly and busy and all smiles.  He loves to swim and decided to go back into our friend's pool after we had taken off the swimmies while I was dressing Brandon and helping Lily with her bloody nose from Kylee accidently kicking her while swimming away.  Kylee was still in the pool and saw him step off the step over his head and pulled him up as I ran over.  He spit up water for a while.  So things are better...but I still have to learn to watch four little ones all at the same time and keep them all alive!  It is a challenge!  Never a dull moment....here in our always crazy, sometimes amazing life!

1 comment:

  1. Glenda - I think my hubby rode home with yours yesterday (jumpseat)!! I didn't realize who you were. Get hubby's # from yours and call me when you have time. Our daughter is in Tai Yuan, too!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete