Ok so I am a terrible blogger! I do have some great updates and pics coming soon...I just need to get through grading papers and giving final exams and then I promise to do better! I just wanted to say we are all alive and doing well. The boys change daily. They are adorable and loving and yet this has been one of the most difficult times our family has gone throught. We thought that with two adoptions nder our belt, we were prepared...but this time was different. We have all been exhausted trying to meet everyone's many needs. I have had to learn to reach out and accept help. I am so thankful for my mom and my church and pthers who have stopped by to visit ad offered to help out in so many ways. The past few days I had strep and Bo was traveling out of town and I am convinced that without friends and family some of us wold not have made it out alive! But the meds are kicking in now, three of the four are sound asleep and for this moment all seems right with the world and I feel blessed! That is when I want to write...so the blank spaces tell you just how tought the last few months have been.
I did want you all to know that the China Care fondation has a 10 yr anniversary video on youtube that features our son Brandon. He comes in three pics right after the words 10 Kangs (just after 10 Dangs comes 10 Kangs) China Care Foundation -- 2010 Celebrating Ten Years!
www.youtube.com
He is a tough one, but we all think he is gonna turn out really great once he realizes that we are really gonna be here for the long run. He had so many people love him for a year to 14 months and then had to say goodbye so we are still on probation with him. But give it another year and he will catch on that we are different!
Keep the prayers and encouragement coming!
Love to all,
Glenda
Glenda~ We're another CCAI family and we came home with two boys in August. I understand about the struggles ~ it truly does take a village, eh?
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for your family and that your older kids are adjusting well too.
(((hugs))),
chris
P.S. Here's our blog teamoehlkers.blogspot.com because I'm feeling stalker-ish just popping in like this :o)