I am happy to say that I am feeling much better and Brayden seems better as well. We found a church on google and found a taxi to take us to the address. We were not sure what we would find but we looked around and saw a cross and wondered in. The service was completely in Chinese except for the choir special-- the first verse and chorus were in English-- it was "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus". The pastor seemed exciting and said a few things that got a laugh from the audience. At the end several people lined the altars. I am not sure what all happened but it was nice to be in a place where the name of Jesus is proclaimed!
We saw that there were a few foreigners in the crowd and we talked with them after the service. One is an Englich teacher and
No comments:
Post a Comment