Thursday, April 28, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!!!!!!!

There is so much to do once you finally get that TA.  For all my friends who are still waiting-- try to get a jump on things if you can.  The frantic rush to do all the stuff you can't do without TA is insane!  I feel like my To- Do list keeps growing and growing.  I don't think that I can get everything done!  But nothing will stop me from getting on that plane!  And so far our tickets are booked, our hotels are almost all arranged-- still working on the Hong Kong part, our boys each have a few outfits to wear (hoping they fit) and we have most of the orphange gifts together-- still need red bags!!!  But that is the other list!

So sorry that I won't be posting too a lot until we are on the way to China.  Keep praying that we can get it all done and still make time for the girls who are starting to realize that we are really leaving...and mommy is trying to get in all the hugs I can.

Thanks for following along,

Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment