Our travel approval came today!!!!!!!!!! Now we will wait for the Consulate to confirm an open appointment date which will determine our travel plans. Please pray that the right date is chosen that is the date that we should have. I am still struggling with the being apart vs being together and wondering how to make it all work...but the CA will help confirm that. So I am just putting it in God's hands.
Thanks for your support as I burdened you all with our wait. Thanks for letting me vent and always giving an encouraging word!
Love to all,
Glenda
Join our journey as we WAIT and TRAVEL and WELCOME HOME two sons from China. Our family life verse has become 2 Corinthians 5:13-14 "If it seems we are crazy, it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. Whatever we do, it is because Christ's love compels us." I've been married to my bestfriend for 30+ years. We have 4 older biological children, 2 young daughters from China and we will bring home 2 sons in 2011. This is our crazy amazing life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Glenda!!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick! Get in the car and head to the airport!
ReplyDelete