Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A few more pictures to share before we head to HONG KONG

I wanted to post again before we leave for Hong Kong since I don't know if we will have internet there.  We thought yesterday at almost 5 pm that we should have asked if we could get the boys visas sooner to head to Hong Kong and have more time with Bryan but figured itlate to ask-- But we called and they asked me to send an email request.  They sent back the nicest email that they wanted to support the troops esp on Memorial Day weekend so they would have the boys visas ready sometime this morning so we can catch an earlier train to Hong Kong and have a little more time for the brothers to get to know each other.  It really was the nicest email!
So we have been busier than ever trying to get everything done here and packed up to go.  Bo had promised Judy and her husband another tennis lesson so he got up early this morning.  I will post a few pics of them playing.  they have had so much fun together,  Bo discovered that they both love to learn and want to play but they take turns because they only have one racket so he gave Judy a racket so they can play together and has been talking to them about the priority of marriage and doing things together.  Judy really wishes we could stay and I feel the same about her.  But at least we got to reconnect and we can stay in touch.
 
Well I gotta run...i will post a few pics for you to enjoy and hope to see you all really soon!  Saturday at 6pm if all goes as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment