Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday in Taiyuan

Well our little guy seemed better (health-wise) all day so we will just see how the night goes. I spent the whole night in the bathroom and the whole day in bed...Not fun at all-- so glad I did not come alone!  We heard back from our guide who offered to come over but I don;t want to get her sick so i just asked her to fix things with the hotel and she did.  We moved to the 12th floor- business floor and it is 100% better- clean and not as smokey- much bigger.  So that made things easier today.
 
Bo has been the best daddy all day taking Brayden to breakfast and now to dinner-- I don't want to see or smell food for a while!  We had an episode this afternoon when Bradyen wanted M& Ms and needed to take a nap so dad said after the nap.  He just lost it-- crying so awful and nothing would console him.  He finally went to sleep for a while and then woke up crying again.  But once he got to play (and have M&Ms he was great) And once again--even when he is mad at dad he wants to be close to him.  He has been through so much with the change to a new province and changing rooms and my being sick.  I think he is just finally starting to grieve.  
 
He still blesses us with great smiles and he has an arm on him-- he can throw balls right on target.  he loves to play and keeps us on our toes.  I wish I felt better cause Bo is getting worn out-- we are definitely feeling our age right now!
 
So please keep us in your prayers.  We will be going to bed soon to try to wake up for a better day on Sunday and then on Monday (Sunday night your time) we will meet Brandon and see what life will be like with 2 little guys-- we are scared!  So please keep praying!
 
Love you all,
Glenda 

1 comment: