Friday, May 6, 2011

It is Saturday in Beijing








(Pictures are from the Great Wall and the Temple of Heaven)

We finally were able to skype with our girls and it is great to see their faces and know that everyone is doing well back home!

We are heading out to tour the Temple of Heaven and see some other local sites with Lily. In the morning we will fly to Henan province to prepare to meet Lawrence Brayden Wei. We are feeling rested now and ready to get our boys!

The little girls showed me their Mother's Day stuff through Skype and it was so sweet. I am so blessed to have 8 wonderful children-- really 10 if you include our son-in-law and soon-to-be daughter-in-law. I could not have imagined that my life would turn out this way. But I reminded once again that at the end of life, no one asks to gather their things all around them, they ask for their family to gather. Family is what matters and I am so blessed by God to have the gift of being born into a loving family and being able to build an amazing family. We are not perfect, but we are a family and for that I am most thankful!
I will try again to post pictures later today-- that part is not working yet--but I will keep trying.

We hope to have internet access in Henan and will post pics of our son as soon as we can.

Thanks for following along!

(post brought to you by a friend of the family... please remember to leave comments as the family should be able to get them in China!)

1 comment:

  1. Super excited for your family!!!! Can't wait to see you meet your boys!!

    Michele, from RQ

    ReplyDelete