Please pray for us. I am up after having gotten sick and throwing up. Brayden has had fever all afternoon and really hot tonight. He doesn't like taking medicine so it was an awful struggle and he is still hot. He seems more congested and has not thrown up anymore since that first day when he threw up twice. So not sure if it is a virus or something I ate. I ate at the airport today and have not felt well since - felt nauseas during the plane ride- lots of turbulence- but then felt OK. Then tossing and turning til now.
We are very disappointed with our room. This one is for the longest time- 7 days and costs the most by far-- more than the White Swan in Guangzhou! And it is really small and dirty-- stains on the carpet and marks on the wall. The crib is some metal thing that is about 15 inches deep so he would be out on his head-- so we are crowded into those little single plus beds they have-- we asked for a king like we had before -- that works best-- they claim not to have any. We were not met by the guide and were given nothing-- just the schedule we got last week in zhengzhou that shows we will see our guide on Sunday-- are you kidding me?
So FYI-- if you are doing a two child adoption in two different provinces-- ask--insist to stay where you are the extra days of the weekend-- where you know where everything is and know the area and feel at home vs having some driver who does not speak English take you to a hotel to check in on your own and spend a weekend alone with possibly a sick kid.
This is not fun! Please pray for Brayden to get well and for mommy to feel better too. Please pray that the hotel will give us a better room tomorrow or we can change hotels-- the smoke is awful! Please pray that we can be kind and patient and honor the Lord in this. We need your prayers. Thanks for being there. I am not sure you can really see anything with the pics--but I will attach a few for you of our room and of Brayden's first flight.
Glenda,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that you are sick, your son is sick and you are staying in unpleasant conditions. I will absolutely be lifting you all up in prayer. I hope you are able to get into a better hotel soon. Please keep us all posted. - Charissa
I am loving following your story!!! You are doing a great job blogging! So excited for your newest addition on Monday!
ReplyDeleteMichele