We made it to the airport early and met up with our CCAI group to fly to Zhengzhou.  The flight was short- not too bad- a little turbulence that I am not crazy about- but Bo said it was nothing.  It helps to have a pilot sitting next to you to know when to worry. 
We are at the Crowne Plaza in Zhengzhou and it is beautiful- I think it is the nicest place we have ever stayed.  The bed seems softer- I will let you know after tonight.  The security is much better than where we were so maybe Bo can sleep better tonight.  It is almost 5pm which is about the time we start to get really tired and ready to go to bed since we keep waking up all night.  But tonight we may just go with it since we may need all the rest we can get to handle our little guy!
We are so excited and ready to meet our boy!  They set a crib up in our room and just looking at it makes it all seem real-- We are going to have a new little boy in less than 24 hours!  I remember sitting in the Dolton Hotel in Changsha, China and seeing that little crib and waiting to meet Kylee.  It was almost 5 years ago but it seems like yesterday.  Lauryn was there with us and we were all so excited.  Being here brings all that back for me.  I am also reminded of waiting for Lily with my mom beside us.  There is a family here with their mom along and it reminded me of how special it was to have grandma there to meet Lily.  It seems that no matter what the process is, it is always magical when all the months turn to the last 2 weeks of rushing to get everything done and then the last days of travel and then it comes down to hours....in a few hours someone's life is forever changed...he gets a new name, a new family, a new inheritance, a future and a hope....and our life changes drastically as well.  And what a perfect picture of what Christ has done for us.  He adopts us into His family and gives us a new name, a new family, a hope and a future and we become his children with all the rights of inheritance.  Adoption is a vivid reminder of how much the Father loves us and how He seeks us out to love us -- not for His benefit - but for ours.  His love is perfect and we can only attempt to learn to love like that. 
Well it is Mother's Day in China and will soon be for everyone back home.  My daughter already posted the sweetest post to me on facebook-- I can't access FB from here, but I got the email notice.  And yesterday we skyped with the little girls and they read their cards to me.  They really are amazing.  And I got the treat of talking to my big girl, Lindsay, and hearing the details of her move back closer to home-- what could be better for Mother's Day!  And I will soon see my oldest son and meet his fiancee and her family and my other son will be back from the war zone next month.  Wow-- there are so many children now-- and tomorrow one more son and in one short week there will be two new little guys.  I never thought I would be the mother of 8 children!  But there is nothing that brings me more joy than my children...and they all keep me praying too!
And on this special day I need to mention my mom who has always been a terrific mom and grandmom.  She is the most self-sacrificing person I know.  She always made sure I had whatever I needed and she has always been there whenever I needed her- wherever we lived and whatever the need. And once again she comes to the rescue and is taking such amazing care of my girls at home.  I am so blessed to have a mom who sets the bar so high.  I hope one day to become 1/2 the mom that she is!  
And I also have been blessed with a mother in law who prays for us and has been such an encouragement through this adoption even as she thought we may have lost our minds...she still prayed for us and supported us and most of all she raised this incredible man that I have been blessed to share this crazy amazing life with!
So tune in tomorrow for pics of our son-- Lawrence (named for his amazing, loving Pop-Pop who left us much too soon in 2005-- I will post more about him and why both boys are named for him) Brayden Wei. 
Thank you for your prayers and support.  We cannot see our blog but we do get emails when you post a comment so please let us know that you are following along.
Love to all,
Glenda
Photos:  1) Our CCAI Guide, Yisha   2) Pic of  Zhengzhou  3) the crib